Using Results: Printing
Printing a Search Results List
You can print your search results list one screen at a time.
- Click on the print icon located on the right-hand side of the page just above the first item in the results list.
- Follow the prompts to complete the printing process.
Printing an Image
You can print an image in a particular size (square, thumbnail, small, medium, large, extra large).
- Select a photograph from your search results list by clicking either its title or thumbnail image. The image is presented with a brief record.
- Click on the image.
- Click on "All Image Sizes" in the right-hand navigation.
- Choose an image size, and then use your web browser to print the image.
- The printout will include a brief citation for the image.
Printing an Item Record
You can print an item record (descriptive information about the item) along with an image.
- Select an item from your search results list by clicking either its title or thumbnail image.
- Choose either "Brief Record" or "Full Record" by clicking the appropriate tab just below the title.
- Simply use your web browser's options to print the record, or click "Share" on the right-hand side of the page and then click "Print."
Tip: If you want to see how the page will print on your printer, use your web browser's "Print Preview" feature prior to printing the page.
Printing an Enlarged Portion of a Map or Poster
Only selected maps and posters allow this option in the UNT Digital Library. If you are viewing a map or poster and see the command "Zoom (Full Page)" directly above the image, you have the option to zoom in and print selected parts of it.
- Select a map or poster from your search results list by clicking either its title or thumbnail image.
- Click on the image.
- Use the page/sequence drop-down list or the forward and back keys located just above the image to move to the desired page.
- Click on the "Zoom (Full Page)"command just above the image.
- When the page opens, use the zoom tool on the left-hand side of the screen to enlarge the view.
- Center the area you want to print in the screen by grabbing and dragging the image.
- Use your web browse's options to print the page. You may need to change your print setup to landscape orientation.