This system will be undergoing maintenance Friday, March 31 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM CDT.
UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana Collections - Browse
- Map of Colorado Territory, Compiled from Government Maps & actual Surveys made in 1861.
- Map of Colorado Territory compiled from government maps and surveys. Includes place names, rivers and some geographical features, with relief shown by hachures.
- Lloyd's Official Map of the State of Virginia
- Hand-colored map of the state of Virginia in 1861, used by General Scott to plan campaigns during the Civil War. Counties are labeled and geographic features are noted, with relief shown by hachures. It includes advertisements, tables of population, steamboat routes, and altitudes, and notes on mapping and geology in text blocks around the outside of the map.
- [Inserts From an Atlas of Peru]
- Hand-drawn map of Peru; regions are shaded in color and geographic features are noted (with relief shown by hachures). The second plate depicts the towns of Peru showing their relative altitudes in the mountains; there is a key at the bottom of the page.
- Map of Public Surveys in Colorado Territory to accompany a report of the Surveyor Gen., 1863
- Map of Colorado Territory in 1863 showing place names and geographical features (with relief shown by hachures). Scale 1:1,140,480
- Map of United States Military Rail Roads : Showing the Rail Roads operated during the War from 1862-1866 as Military Lines
- Map of U. S. railroads 1861-1865 used during Civil War by the military. Relief shown by hachures. Scale 1:1,267,200.