UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 8 Matching Results
Willis Library will be without power on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 AM CDT. All websites and web services will be down during this period.
- Key Characteristics of Working Women With Disabilties
- Brief contains statistics relating to the employment, workforce participation and income of disabled women.
- Older Women Workers and Economic Security
- A fact sheet discussing the economic needs of older women, their sources of income, and the gender wage gap by race and ethnicity.
- Pay Secrecy
- This article discusses the rights of female workers and lists laws associated with equal wages. It provides information about about wage gaps between men and women.
- Economic Status of Women of Color: A Snapshot
- This publication offers the information on minority working women. Information relates to family income, unemployment, poverty, education, occupation, earnings, and the gender wage gap.
- Women Veterans Profile
- This publication focuses on women veterans and their employment throughout the country. They are analyzed based on education, industry, location income levels, and more. Male veterans employment statistics are used as a comparison.
- Working Mothers Issue Brief
- This issue discusses statistics on working mothers and their responsibilities. There are also examples of policies for working parents.
- Workplace Flexibility: Information and Options for Small Businesses
- This issue discusses how important workplace flexibility can be for small businesses and employees at every pay scale.
- Workplace Flexibility Initiatives
- This issue discusses traditional and innovative workplace flexibility options.