UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 5 Matching Results
- Describes the different varieties of millets and how to grow them. Discusses the value of millets as livestock feed.
- Meadows and Pastures: Formation and Cultivation in the Middle Eastern States.
- A guide to the cultivation and selection of varieties of hay, pasture grasses, and clover. Describes the use grass as a soil builder and provides methods of soil improvement.
- The Soy Bean as a Forage Crop.
- Describes soybean varieties, how to grow and harvest them, and their uses.
- Sorghum as a forage crop.
- Describes methods of sorghum culture and discusses its use as a forage crop.
- Discusses varieties of foreign and native salt-bushes, how they are grown, and their value as drought-resistant plants for livestock forage.