UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 10 Matching Results
Willis Library will be without power on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 AM CDT. All websites and web services will be down during this period.
- Chemicals: Optimizing Electric Motor Systems at a Corporate Campus Facility (Technical Case Study)
- After conducting an in-house motor system performance evaluation, 3M managed to reduce electricity use by 41%, decrease kilowatt demand by 20%, and reduce steam and chilled water use. Order your copy now and read how the Minnesota-based company was able to do it.
- Forest Products: Improving Several Fan-Driven Systems in an Oriented-Strand Board Manufacturing Facility
- Read this Technical Case Study to discover how Louisiana Pacific Corporation, a Motor Challenge Showcase Demonstration project partner, was able to realize substantial energy and cost savings by optimizing its fan system.
- Petroleum--Project Fact Sheet: A Motor Challenge Success Story
- By upgrading its motor systems at its Richmond, California, refinery, Chevron was able to realize cost savings of more than $700,000 per year, in addition to reduced energy consumption of approximately 1 million kilowatts per month and improved equipment reliability and process control. Order this fact sheet to find out how they did it.
- Steel: Reducing BOF Hood Scrubber Energy Costs at a Steel Mill (Technical Case Study)
- This OIT Technical Case Study reveals how Bethlehem Steel Corporation, by installing a variable-frequency drive and making associated equipment modifications, was able to save energy, reduce operational costs, and decrease system maintenance.
- Ford F-250 Fact Sheet: Bi-fuel propane pickup
- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is promoting the use of alternative fuels and alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs). To support this activity, DOE has directed the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) to conduct projects to evaluate the performance and acceptability of light-duty AFVs. A 1999 F-250 bi-fuel propane pickup was run through a series of tests while operating on LPB and gasoline. The tests are explained briefly in this fact sheet.
- PROPERTIES OF SILICON ON DEFECT LAYER MATERIAL.
- No abstract prepared.
- Electrifying Pinnacles: FEMP technical assistance detailed case study fact sheet[Pinnacles National Monument]
- A hybrid photovoltaic system provides Pinnacles National Monument with electrical services in an environmentally sensitive area. This quite, unobtrusive system provides the Chapparral area with clean, reliable electricity. Installing renewable energy projects at Federal facilities provides Federal agencies an opportunity to fulfill their mandate for responsible stewardship of national resources with cost-effective environmentally benign technologies.
- Making the licensing decision
- This report is a primer for industry (inventors and corporations) on how to license technology.
- Mid-Atlantic region consumer's guide to buying a solar electric system
- Consumers in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, the District of Columbia, West Virginia, and New Jersey are showing increased interest in solar electric systems for their homes and businesses. This booklet provides basic information about buying a PV system. Photovoltaic (PV) systems are reliable, pollution free, and use a renewable source of energy, the sun. A PV system can be a substantial investment and careful planning will help ensure that you make the right decisions.
- Building technology roadmaps
- DOE's Office of Building Technology, State and Community Programs (BTS) is facilitating an industry-led initiative to develop a series of technology roadmaps that identify key goals and strategies for different areas of the building and equipment industry. This roadmapping initiative is a fundamental component of the BTS strategic plan and will help to align government resources with the high-priority needs identified by industry.