UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Corrosion Rates On Underground Steel Test Piles at Turcot Yard, Montreal, Canada - Part 1
- From Abstract: "This paper describes the determination of corrosion rates based on the polarization measurements made up to the time of the removal of the first group of piles in 1969."
- Survey of Fallout Operations
- From Abstract: "The Laboratory has made a survey of fallout operations in the various countries of the world. The source of information has largely been the reports submitted to UNSCEAR forwarding data for their consideration. The abstracts are given in order of type of operation as shown in the table of contents."
- Geology of the Michigan Basin with Reference to Subsurface Disposal of Radioactive Wastes
- From introduction: The purpose of this report is to describe the geology of the rocks in the different sedimentary basins in relation to problems of disposal of liquid radioactive wastes in the ground.