UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Gas-Cooled Reactor Project Semiannual Progress Report: March 1963
- Report documenting the design and testing progress of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Gas-Cooled Reactor Program.
- Assembly of Fifty Prototype Fuel Elements for the Experimental Gas-Cooled Reactor
- Report that describes the Oak Ridge National Laboratory Experimental Gas-Cooled Reactor, problems with the procurement and assembly of its components, and its economic feasibility.
- The Effects of Internal Heat Generation on Pot Calcination Rates for Radioactive Wastes
- Review of methods by which the radial deposition mechanism was determined in experiments with simulated waste solutions are briefly reviewed.