UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 6 Matching Results
Willis Library will be without power on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 AM CDT. All websites and web services will be down during this period.
- Spraying for fruit diseases.
- Describes fungous diseases of grapes, apples, pears, quince, cherries, and plums. Includes recipes for fungicides and descriptions of spraying equipment used for treatment.
- Grape Diseases on the Pacific Coast.
- Describes three major diseases affecting grapes in California and other Pacific Coast states, and ways to prevent them.
- How to Grow Mushrooms.
- A guide to growing mushrooms, with instructions for sorting and packing for shipment.
- The Black Rot of the Cabbage.
- Describes the black rot disease of cabbage, sources of infection, and suggestions for its prevention.
- The Grain Smuts: How They Are Caused and How to Prevent Them.
- Discusses the types of smut that affect cereal crops. Provides instructions for treating seed to increase crop production.
- Potato diseases and their treatment.
- Describes the diseases which affect potato crops, and methods for control.