UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Work of the United States Forest Service.
- Discusses forest depletion and provides a history of forest conservation efforts by the United States government. Describes the work of the the Civilian Conservation Corps and other emergency projects, and discusses forest and range research.
- Powdery Mildew of Ornamental Plants.
- Describes the powdery mildew fungus and methods for its control.
- Theory of ballooning.
- A general guide to piloting a free balloon.