UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 5 Matching Results
- Ducks and geese: standard breeds and management.
- Describes the standard breeds of ducks and geese, and provides instructions for their care and management.
- Some essentials in beef production.
- A guide to the selection of beef cattle for breeding and fattening.
- Breeds of dairy cattle.
- Discusses the origins, history, and characteristics of various cattle breeds.
- The Angora Goat.
- A guide to the care and housing of Angora goat herds. Includes a description of the goat and its uses.
- Poultry Raising on the Farm.
- A guide for the poultry breeder. Discusses bird varieties, care and housing, feeding, and the advantages of farm poultry raising.