UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 5 Matching Results
- Description and Vibrational Analysis of the Molecular Spectrum of Polonium
- Report issued by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory discussing the vibrational analysis of the molecular spectrum of polonium. Experimental procedures, results, and analysis are presented. This report includes tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Gas-Cooled Reactor Project Semiannual Progress Report: September 1963
- Report documenting the design and testing progress of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Gas-Cooled Reactor Program.
- The Radiation Leakage Survey of the Shield of the Nuclear Ship Savannah
- Report containing a survey of the radiation from the nuclear ship Savannah in order to determine the dose rate for people aboard.
- Chromosomal Aberrations in a Natural Population of Chironomus Tentans Exposed to Chronic Low-Level Environmental Radiation
- From introduction: "Cytological examinations of the irradiated and some unirradiated populations in the radioactive sediments of White Oak Creek and the Clinch River were made."
- Homogeneous Reactor Project Quarterly Progress Report: November 1959-January 1960
- From Summary: "The major objective of the run was the investigation of fuel stability. The reactor operated for long periods at the design power of 5 Mw with none of the usual indications of instability while the system pressure was kept at 1250 psig. Run 21 ended on January 22, so that the reason for an abrupt change in the mixing rate of fuel between the core and blanket could be investigated and a reactor steam-system valve could be repaired."