UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Geometry and Structural Evolution of Gilsonite Dikes in the Eastern Uinta Basin, Utah
- From abstract: This report is an in-depth observation of the structural evolution of gilsonite dikes in the eastern Uinta basin of Utah.
- Surface Vitrinite Reflectance Study of the Uinta and Piceance Basins and Adjacent Areas, Eastern Utah and Western Colorado: Implications for the Development of Laramide Basins and Uplifts
- From abstract: A study of mean random vitrinite reflectance of surface and near-surface samples was conducted in western Colorado and eastern Utah in order to better understand the subsidence and thermal histories of the Laramide-age Uinta and Piceance basins and to estimate the the thickness of overburden removed from the two basins. The history of uplift on some of the adjacent Laramide uplifts were also studied.
- Structure and Stratigraphy of Upper Cretaceous and Paleogene Strata (North Horn Formation), Eastern San Pitch Mountains, Utah: Sedimentation at the Front of the Sevier Orogenic Belt
- From abstract: This report describes the North Horn Formation in the eastern part of the San Pitch Mountains of Utah was deposited in nonmarine environments that included alluvial fans, varied fluvial and overbank settings, and lacustrine settings.