UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Stream Catalog of Southeastern Alaska Regulatory District No. 2
- From introduction: As a handbook of salmon streams, this catalog is expected to serve as an aid to conservation agencies as well as others who have an interest in the valuable salmon resources of Southeastern Alaska.
- Stream Catalog of Eastern Section of Ketchikan Management District of Southeastern Alaska
- From abstract: This report contains information about part of Southeastern Alaska salmon streams is cataloged from the voluminous records of the Fisheries Research Institute of the University of Washington, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Alaska Salmon Industry, and Alaska Department of Fish and Game, and other agencies.
- Stream Catalog of Southeastern Alaska, Regulatory District Nos. 3 and 4
- From introduction: The pink salmon of Southeastern Alaska are an important fishery resource that appear in more than 1,100 known spawning streams. Information on each stream is presented by a stream description and, when available, a map and escapement record.