UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Gulf of Mexico Marine Debris Project - Historical
- This website provides historical information about the Gulf of Mexico Marine Debris Project to identify and clean up debris around the Gulf coast after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- National Bankruptcy Review Commission
- An independent commission established to investigate and study issues relating to the Bankruptcy Code, solicit divergent views, evaluate proposals, and submit a report to the President, Congress and the Chief Justice.
- The Commission on Structural Alternatives for the Federal Courts of Appeals Homepage
- Effective March 19, 1999 the Commission on Structural Alternatives for the Federal Courts of Appeals completed its business and ceased operations.