UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 4 Matching Results
- Economic Evaluation of a 300-Mw(e) Supercritical Pressure Power Reactor
- Report describing a 300-Mw(e) Supercritical Pressure Power Reactor's facilities, physics, economics, and problems encountered during its development. Appendix begins on page 103.
- Heat Transfer Calculations for the PRTR Pressurized Gas-Cooled Loop Facility
- A series of calculations are described which evaluated the heat transfer and fluid flow aspects of the Plutonium Recycle Test Reactor Pressurized Gas-Loop Facility.
- Molten-Salt Reactor Program Progress Report, August 1, 1960 to February 28, 1961
- Report containing ongoing projects and experiments undertaken by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Molten-Salt Reactor Program.
- Metallographic Study of the Annealing Behavior of Aluminum-Silicon Eutectic Alloy
- This purpose of this report is to establish a means of determining the mean effective temperature at which any specimen of Al-Si had been annealed.