UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Dissolution of Power Reactor Fuel Cores
- Report discussing the dissolution of simulated fuel cores. Equipment and procedures are discussed along with significant characteristics of the core materials.
- Final Report on Design Tests PR-50 and PR-51: Reactor Piping Seal Testing and Reactor Piping Structural Integrity
- A test program conducted to develop high integrity piping and seal components for Plutonium Recycle Test Reactor installation. Methods of preventing leakage of costly D2O coolant and maintaining operational safety were investigated.
- Molten-Salt Reactor Program Quarterly Progress Report: April 1959
- Report documenting ongoing experiments, designs, and tests undertaken by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the Molten-Salt Reactor Project.