UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Information Selection Systems Retrieval Replica Copies: a State-of-the-Art Report
- Description of 15 specific systems employing search-type selection principles.
- A Compilation of the Physical Equilibria and Related Properties of the Hydrogen-Carbon Monoxide System
- Graphical presentation of K-factors for eight isotherms, published data on the solid-vapor region, and a bibliography of approximately 450 references.
- Provisional Thermodynamic Functions for Para-Hydrogen
- The need for thermodynamic functions of para hydrogen, especially in compressed liquid and dense fluid states, prompts the tabulation of these provisional properties, computed by approximate methods utilizing the new PVT data of these reports. Computation and preparation of the tables is discussed under the following: Approximate Computational Methods; Correlation Methods; Discussion of Errors; and Tables of Functions.