UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- A Survey of Some Los Alamos County Canyons for Radioactive Contamination, Spring 1953 to Spring 1955
- Abstract: This document is a survey analysis of soil samples from Los Alamos, Pueblo, Bayo, and Mortandad canyons to determine the presence and activities of radioactive contaminants. Also included are the results of analyses of a few samples of grass and of surface water. This survey covers the period from spring 1953 to spring 1955.
- Air, Precipitation, and Surface Contamination at Certain Localities in New Mexico from Operation Teapot, Spring 1955
- The following report describes the findings of air samplings taken that followed the Wasp detonation of Operation Teapot.
- The Wind Variability of Fall-Out Patterns
- The following report investigates part of the variability of the computed fall-out intensity patterns due to the variability of the winds, on the basis of winds from four Pacific shot days. An extreme case from Operation Sandstone is also considered.