UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 8 Matching Results
- Chapter 3. Management Measures for Forestry
- A chapter which specifies management measures to protect coastal waters from silvicultural sources of non point pollution. Contains ten management measures that address various phases of forestry operations.
- Chapter 4: Management Measures for Urban Areas
- This chapter addresses six major categories of sources of urban non point pollution that affect surface waters. Each category is given a management measure.
- Chapter 5: Management Measures for Marinas and Recreational Boating
- This chapter addresses categories of sources of nonpoint pollution from marinas and recreational boating that affect coastal waters.
- Chapter 6: Management Measures for Hydromodification: Channelization and Channel Modification, Dams, and Streambank and Shoreline Erosion
- This chapter addresses three categories of sources of nonpoint pollution from hydromodification activities that affect coastal waters.
- Chapter 7: Management Measures for Wetlands, Riparian Areas, and Vegetated Treatment Systems
- This chapter contains management measures that address multiple categories of nonpoint source (NPS) pollution that affect coastal waters. These pollutants include sediment, nitrogen, phosphorus, and temperature.
- Chapter 8: Monitoring and Tracking Techniques to Accompany Management Measures
- This chapter describes monitoring methods that can be used to measure changes in pollutant loads and water quality.
- Chapter 2: Management Measures for Agriculture Sources
- This is the second chapter for the CZARA.
- Guidance Specifying Management Measures For Sources of Nonpoint Pollution in Coastal Waters: Chapter 1. Introduction
- This is the introduction chapter for the 1990 CZARA.