UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 4 Matching Results
- Our Changing Planet: U.S. Climate Change Science Program Annual Report, 2013
- Annual report of the U.S. Global Change Research Program documenting activities and research, goals for the upcoming year, proposed budget considerations, and other information about the organization for fiscal year 2013.
- Emergency Food Security Program Report to Congress: 2013
- This is a submitted report to Congress how USAID used International Disaster Assistance (IDA) funds.
- U.S. Agency for International Development, Annual Progress Report: 2013
- Annual progress report pertaining to mortality regarding children who are under 5 years of age. The focus of the report is on sub-Sahara Africa and Southeast Asia. Other emphasis is placed on AIDS and other infectious diseases.
- FY 2013 Federal Agency Climate Change Adaptation Plans: Summary of Research and Information Needs
- "This document outlines the common research and information themes and needs identified through a thorough analysis of the 27 Federal agency plans publicly available to the ASIWG in February 2013."