UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 4 Matching Results
- FY06 I/O Integration Blueprint
- This document provides an understanding of the near and long term computing and I/O resources in the Secure Computing Facility (SCF) and Open Computing Facility (OCF). Requirements for data flows, storage capacities and transfer rates are determined. Recommendations are made for architectures, timeframes for major deliverables, and procurements for the next fiscal year.
- Direct Overt U.S. Aid Appropriations for and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan, FY2002-FY2018
- Table of data outlining direct overt U.S. aid appropriations and military reimbursements to Pakistan including number for fiscal years 2002-2011 (combined), fiscal years 2012-2016 (individually) and estimates for 2017 and 2018.
- Trends in the Timing and Size of DHS Appropriations: In Brief
- This report examines trends in the timing and size of homeland security appropriations measures between FY2004 and FY2015. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was officially established on January 24, 2003.
- The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP): Program and Funding
- This report discusses Low-Income Home Energy Assistance program (LIHEAP) funds for FY2006 and FY2007. It also discusses current issues and legislation related to LIHEAP.