UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 4 Matching Results
- Pakistan's Nuclear Proliferation Activities and the Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission: U.S. Policy Constraints and Options
- No Description Available.
- Pakistan: Chronology of Recent Events
- This report describes the social and political situation in Pakistan. The report presents the important events in chronological order.
- Pakistan-U.S. Relations
- This report summarizes important recent developments in Pakistan and in Pakistan-U.S. relations, including: high-profile political assassinations in early 2011; the Raymond Davis affair involving a CIA operative accused of murder in the city of Lahore; and the May killing of Osama bin Laden in the city of Abbottabad, among others. The report also summarizes key issues in the bilateral relationship.
- Nuclear Weapons R&D Organizations in Nine Nations
- This report describes the organizations controlling research and development (R&D) on nuclear weapons in several nations, and presents a brief history of the organizations controlling nuclear weapons R&D in the United States. It discusses whether these organizations are civilian or military, though in many nations the lines between civilian and military are blurred.