UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 6 Matching Results
- Treatment of smuts of oats and wheat.
- Describes the different types of smuts affecting oats and wheat, and methods for their control.
- Milk fermentations and their relations to dairying.
- Describes various processes by which milk is fermented. Includes discussions of butter-making and cheesemaking.
- Results of experiments with inoculation for the prevention of hog cholera.
- Presents results of experiments conducted between 1886 and 1892, demonstrating that no successful inoculation exists for hog cholera. Warns farmers about misinformation regarding the effectiveness of hog cholera inoculations.
- Spraying fruits for insect pests and fungous diseases : with a special consideration of the subject in its relation to the public health.
- Discusses the use of insecticidal and fungicidal sprays on fruit, and its public health implications.
- Tobacco: instructions for its cultivation and curing.
- A concise guide to tobacco farming and curing.
- Experiment Station Record, Volume 3, August 1891-July 1892
- Volume provides abstracts of agricultural experiments conducted during the year. Also includes statistics, convention reports, bulletins, and bibliographies. Name and subject indexes start on page 971.