UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Coal Project: Five Year Framework (FY 1976 Through FY 1980)
- This document presents the total scope of the framework for the U.S. Coal Project during fiscal years 1976 through 1980. The project was initiated to provide information for appropriate involvement of the Fish and Wildlife Service in U.S. coal development actions.
- Classification of Wetlands and Deepwater Habitats of the United States
- From foreword: "This report represents the most current methodology available for wetland classification and culminates a long-term effort involving many wetland scientists."
- National Coastal Ecological Research : Existing and Proposed Energy Developments
- The purpose of this report is to compile existing information about energy developments in the coastal zone. Information was gathered on existing and proposed energy developments in order to allow some assessment of future impacts in the coastal zone from energy-related developments.