UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- A Geologic Report on the San Rafael Swell Drilling Project, San Rafael Swell, Utah: Appendix D
- Appendix containing color images of petrographic photomirographs to accompany a report about the San Rafael Swell drilling project in Utah.
- Statistical Techniques Applied to Aerial Radiometric Surveys (STAARS): Principal Components Analysis User's Manual, Figure 8
- Clear film copy of figure 8 meant to be laid over figure 7 in a report regarding computer techniques for analyzing aerial radiometric surveys. The figure outlines numbered segments (explained on p. 35/36 of the report) that highlight specific geologic features in the area highlighted by the report.
- Uranium in Granites From the Southwestern United States: Actinide Parent-Daughter Systems, Sites and Mobilization: First Year Report, [Color Figures]
- Color copies of photomicrograph figures that accompany a report studying uranium in granites in the southwestern United States.