UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- The church and agricultural progress.
- Describes the role of agriculture in the United States from a Christian perspective.
- Facts about wind erosion and dust storms on the Great Plains.
- Describes the history and conditions of drought, wind erosion, and dust storms in the Great Plains; discusses long-range conservation programs and emergency measures.
- Making land produce useful wildlife.
- Discusses the benefits of biological balance on ranches and farms. Describes ways to allow wildlife to flourish for the purposes of hunting, trapping, fishing and other recreation.