UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

The A.N.E.C. IV "Missel Thrush" light airplane

Description: A product of the Air Navigation Engineering Co., the Missel Thrush is a light airplane suitable for private ownership. It is a two seat tractor fuselage biplane with single I interplane struts designed by J. Bewsher.
Date: November 1926
Item Type: Report

Albatros commercial Airplane L 73

Description: The Albatros was a two engine commercial biplane carrying 2 pilots, eight passengers, and 160 KG of baggage. The framework is metal, the wings having plywood and fabric over the steel tubing. The L 73 was the first 2 engine biplane to be made in Germany.
Date: September 1926
Creator: Ruhl, Karl & Wiederhold, Hasso
Item Type: Report

Albert TE-1 training airplane

Description: The TE-1 is designed for the economical training of pilots and is a single seat parasol cantilever monoplane. It is nearly entirely made of wood, using a 40 HP. air-cooled Salmson A.D. 9 engine, and weighs 255 kg empty.
Date: December 1926
Item Type: Report

Avia pursuit airplane B.H. 21

Description: Built by the 'Czecho-Slovakian' aircraft factory, AVIA, the B.H. 21, has a top speed of 250 MPH, and carries 120 kg of gasoline and 20 kg of oil, giving it a radius of action of 600-650 km. It is equipped with a Hispano-Suiza engine capable of 300 HP.
Date: November 1926
Creator: Serryer, J
Item Type: Report

The Avro "Avian" Airplane : 65 HP. Armstrong-Siddeley "Genet" engine

Description: The Avro Avian, designed by Mr. Chadwick of A.V. Roe & Co., Ltd. has a very low structural weight (estimated at 750 lbs. empty) but with sufficient structural integrity to be eligible of an "Aerobatics" certificate from the British Air Ministry. It can be configured as a monoplane, or a biplane with seaplane floats. It is designed for economical production.
Date: October 1, 1926
Item Type: Report

The Boeing mail airplane

Description: The Boeing Mail Airplane is a biplane with cloth covered wings of wood and wire construction, a top speed of 130 MPH, and a fuel capacity of 100 gallons in two tanks.
Date: August 1, 1927
Item Type: Report