UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 5 Matching Results
- The beef calf : its growth and development.
- Outlines the fundamental principles of cattle raising and breeding for beef production.
- Better seed corn.
- Describes how to grow and store quality seed corn.
- Farm slaughtering and use of lamb and mutton.
- Describes the use of lamb and mutton in meals, and methods for slaughtering, butchering, and preparing it. Discusses the reasons for its limited use.
- Meadows for the northern states.
- Describes the different varieties of clover, hay grasses, and regular grasses that are found in and best suited to meadow lands in the northeastern and midwestern United States; also explains methods of seeding and fertilizing.
- One-register furnaces: pipeless furnaces.
- Describes the one-register warm-air house heating system. Discusses the benefits and limitations of such a system.