UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse
- Controlling the Japanese beetle.
- Describes the characteristics of the Japanese beetle, the damage it causes to plants, and methods of control.
- Grass crops in conservation farming.
- Describes the success of grassland improvement methods as demonstrated by experiment stations, agricultural technicians, farmers, and ranchers.
- Managing farm fields, wetlands, and waters for wild ducks in the South.
- Provides instructions for establishing ponds and marshes in order to attract wild ducks to farmlands. Discusses the recreational benefits of watching and hunting ducks.
- Managing the small forest
- A guide to the basic principles of forest management, for use by small forest owners.