UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 4 Matching Results
- 630A Maritime Nuclear Steam Generator Scoping Study
- From foreword: This report presents the results of a study of a nuclear steam generator which uses reactor technology during the aircraft nuclear propulsion program to produce superheated steam for marine propulsion.
- 630A Maritime Nuclear Steam Generator: Status Report Number 1
- From foreword: The primary purpose of this document is to set forth the current status of the 630A Nuclear Steam Generator, under development for the U.S. AEC.
- High Temperature Materials and Reactor Component Development Programs Annual Report: 1962, Volume 1 - Materials
- From introduction: This report is one of three volumes of the first annual progress report on the GE-NMPO high-temperature materials program conducted during calendar year 1961.
- High Temperature Materials Program Progress Report: Number 7, Part A
- From introduction: Included is a summary of the work on five of the eighteen specific development programs in progress.