UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse
- Geology of the Michigan Basin with Reference to Subsurface Disposal of Radioactive Wastes
- From introduction: The purpose of this report is to describe the geology of the rocks in the different sedimentary basins in relation to problems of disposal of liquid radioactive wastes in the ground.
- Index of Selected Gasification Patents (In Three Parts): [Part] 2. United Kingdon, Australian, Canadian, and South African Patents
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over patents related to the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Details of the patents are presented and discussed. This report includes illustrations.
- Survey of Fallout Operations
- From Abstract: "The Laboratory has made a survey of fallout operations in the various countries of the world. The source of information has largely been the reports submitted to UNSCEAR forwarding data for their consideration. The abstracts are given in order of type of operation as shown in the table of contents."