UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Conservation farming in the Slope-Hettinger Soil Conservation District, North Dakota.
- Reports the results of a soil conservation survey and makes the case for increased conservation efforts. Provides information on identifying land types and suggests simple methods of soil conservation.
- Forest and flame in the Bible.
- A collection of biblical passages supporting the protection of forests, with descriptive text provided by the author.
- Windbreaks and shelterbelts for the Plains states.
- Describes the monetary and physical benefits to farms and orchards when windbreaks and shelterbelts are used.