UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse
- 8 steps in grading soybeans : under revised standards, effective September 1, 1949.
- An explanation of the process used by U.S. federal grain inspectors to grade soybeans. Factors include odor, weevil or garlic infestation, moisture, weight per bushel, foreign material, mixed colors, splits, and damage.
- How to use whole and nonfat dry milk.
- Discusses the nutritional benefits of milk for adults and children. Pages 6-31 contain recipes using whole and nonfat dry milk.
- Our remaining land : we can use it and save it.
- Discusses the condition of the remaining productive land in the United States and the risk of losing it to soil erosion. Describes conservation efforts including the use of land standards in conservation planning.