UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 6 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- The black rot of the cabbage.
- Describes the black rot disease of cabbage, sources of infection, and suggestions for its prevention.
- The grain smuts : how they are caused and how to prevent them.
- Discusses the types of smut that affect cereal crops. Provides instructions for treating seed to increase crop production.
- Grape diseases on the Pacific Coast.
- Describes three major diseases affecting grapes in California and other Pacific Coast states, and ways to prevent them.
- How to grow mushrooms.
- A guide to growing mushrooms, with instructions for sorting and packing for shipment.
- Potato diseases and their treatment.
- Describes the diseases which affect potato crops, and methods for control.
- Spraying for fruit diseases.
- Describes fungous diseases of grapes, apples, pears, quince, cherries, and plums. Includes recipes for fungicides and descriptions of spraying equipment used for treatment.