UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Geology, Soil, and Climate at Specific Points Throughout the World, Volume 2: Europe, U.S.S.R., and Southwest Asia
- This is part of a series of reports that cover the study of 202 sites throughout the world providing data on rock and soil to a depth of 100 feet and on climatic conditions. This volume discusses locations in Europe, the U.S.S.R. and Southwest Asia.
- Scientific-Information Centers in the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R
- From foreword: This report provides a review of the Soviet and U.S. technical information systems.
- Survey of Fallout Operations
- From Abstract: "The Laboratory has made a survey of fallout operations in the various countries of the world. The source of information has largely been the reports submitted to UNSCEAR forwarding data for their consideration. The abstracts are given in order of type of operation as shown in the table of contents."