The image provided here is the campus map of North Texas State College, for the 1959-1960 school year. This map is inked in green, black, and white, with the map itself in green and white. The title and subtitle, respectively "Bulletin of North Texas State College, Denton, Texas" and "Student Handbook 1959-1960," are printed in black. On the lower right corner of the page is the map legend, printed in green.
Illustrations that accompany a report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines regarding a buried valley area (a deposit of clay, sand, and gravel) around the Susquehanna River in the anthracite region of Pennsylvania, near the city of Wilkes-Barre. Most of the images are cross sections of the area.
The image here is a black and white campus map of the North Texas State College, dating back to 1953. On the upper left corner is a framed box with a cartoon of a casual dressed man searching for something. Next to the man is the title of the map. Beneath the title, on the lower right corner, is an inked compass that points north, for reference. All buildings are purely black and have a number assigned to them. Streets are displayed as straight lines. Found on the right of the map is the legend.