UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse
- Meadows and pastures: formation and cultivation in the middle eastern states.
- A guide to the cultivation and selection of varieties of hay, pasture grasses, and clover. Describes the use grass as a soil builder and provides methods of soil improvement.
- Describes the different varieties of millets and how to grow them. Discusses the value of millets as livestock feed.
- Sorghum as a forage crop.
- Describes methods of sorghum culture and discusses its use as a forage crop.
- The soy bean as a forage crop.
- Describes soybean varieties, how to grow and harvest them, and their uses.