UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - 3 Matching Results
- Haiti: Developments and U.S. Policy Since 1991 and Current Congressional Concerns
- This report discusses the socioeconomic and political situation in Haiti, and U.S. policy since 1991.
- Haiti Under President Martelly: Current Conditions and Congressional Concerns
- This report discusses the current political issues in Haiti and resulting U.S. policy objectives. The main priorities for U.S. policy regarding Haiti are to strengthen fragile democratic processes, continue to improve security, and promote economic development.
- Temporary Protected Status: Current Immigration Policy and Issues
- This report is a brief overview of current policies regarding temporatry protected status (TPS), which is relief from removal under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). It includes information about humanitarian migrants, temporary protected status, other blanket forms of relief, nationalities receiving protections, and issues with TPS, as well as recent legislation.