UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 42 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Plaza Mayor
- This view includes the gardens enclosed by wrought iron fences.
- Plucking the Pigeon
- The painting depicts a woman plucking the feathers from a small bird. On the table in front of her are other animals, a rabbit, more fowl, and a turkey. On the wall next to the woman are butchered meats and sausages alongside some metal chargers. Some celery and greens as well as a tall teapot sit among the dead animals on the table.
- The Plum Pudding in Danger
- The artwork depicts two men in royal garb cutting a globe into thirds as though it were food.
- Rubens Peale with a Geranium
- Portrait of Rubens Peale posing with a geranium plant in a pot. Peale is wearing a white shirt and brown coat and has his right hand on the geranium's pot, on the table to his left.
- Samuel Griffin
- Portrait of a man seated at a table.
- Self portrait with Spectacles
- A portrait of the artist, set in a gold frame.
- Thod-Rnga (Damaru)
- The rattle drum is unadorned and consists of two pieces with a waist in the middle.
- The Times of Day: Morning
- Painting depicting the times of day: morning.
- The tubular musical instrument is strung from end to end with two strings and played with a bow. It is decorated with triangular red and black shapes.
- Unfinished Portrait of Napoleon I (1769-1821), formerly attributed to Jacques Louis David
- An unfinished portrait of Napoleon.
- The Union Club
- A raucous party is taking place in this engraving.
- The Westwood Children
- Portrait of three boys wearing green suits, standing together. The boy on the far left is holding a branch of berries or flowers, the boy in the middle is holding a rose, and the tallest boy, on the right, is holding a basket of flowers. A small black dog is on the right, holding a bird in its mouth.