UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 18 Matching Results
- No Description Available.
- Pas le sou! Si j'allais chez Miss Howard: Caricature of Louis-Napoleon Bonaporte (1808-1873)
- The portrait is of a man showing that his pockets are empty while from behind fish are visible.
- Pencil of Nature
- The cover of the book is decorated with a cartouche in black and red in a mixture of styles, Medieval, Celtic and Victorian.
- Portrait of Louise d'Haussonville
- A pencil drawing of a young woman.
- Queen Victoria (1819-1901) Doll Dressed in Her Coronation Robes
- The doll is wearing coronation clothing including crown.
- See-non-ty-a, an Iowa Medicine Man
- A portrait of a Native American medicine man.
- The round sculptural relief depicts a person with her index finger to her lips.
- Tokiwa Gozen
- Japanese text in the uppermost portion of the print while below, inside a circle, a woman is surrounded by several red flowers.