UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 11 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Christian Roman Dress
- The illustration depicts twelve people in Christian Roman dress. The caption beneath is in German and lists the people by role, such as gravedigger, soldier, women, children and men.
- Egyptian Accessories
- Spread across the composition are many accoutrement of the Egyptian people. The legend underneath is written in German.
- English Dress
- The illustration contains many examples of English dress from the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. The legend beneath is written in German.
- Female Roman Dress
- Fifteen illustrations of women's Roman style dress are depicted in two rows. The caption is written in German.
- Photograph of a street in Lucerne, Switzerland. A red and white barrier is visible in the right foreground. A child on a tricycle is visible next to the barrier on the street. A man in white walks across the street. A row of shops is visible on the left side of the street. More buildings are visible in the background.
- Color Globes for Copper
- Color studies in gradations from dark to light are displayed on circles and spheres.
- Photograph of a street in Innsbruck, Austria. The street is filled with people and outdoor cafes. A ship sign overhangs a doorway in the right foreground. Buildings of multiple colors line the streets. Red and white flags are mounted on the buildings.
- [Innsbruck Street]
- Photograph of a street in Innsbruck, Austria. The street is lined with buildings on both sides. Many people walk on the street. In the top right foreground, a metal ornament extends from the building..
- [Yellow Clocktower]
- Photograph of a yellow clock tower in Austria. A white building is visible in the left foreground. A yellow clock tower sticks out of a building on the right.
- [St. Peter's Church]
- Photograph of St. Peter's Church in Vienna, Austria. The church is visible in the foreground. The church has a dome roof and two bell towers.
- Photograph of a streetscape in Vienna, Austria. In the foreground, numerous shop signs and blue cafe umbrellas are visible; orange umbrellas are visible in the middle ground; more buildings and a sculpture in scaffolding are visible in the background.