UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - Browse
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Well of Moses, Chartreuse de Champmol, Dijon, France
- The remaining lower portion of the fountain is decorated with several six-foot tall figures, David, Moses, Jeremiah, Zachariah, Daniel, and Isaiah, carved from stone.
- Battle Between Forces of Persia and Turan, illustration from Shahnama (Book of Kings), written by Abu'l-Qasim Manur Firdawsi
- Battle scene between the forces of Persia and Turan with soldiers wearing colorful patterned uniforms and horses and elephants sporting dazzling armor. Fortified dwellings and large trees appear in the background.
- [Wine Ewer with Incised Design]
- The wine ewer is glazed in celadon. It has both a lid, a handle and a spout. It is decorated with organic incised plant decoration.