UNT College of Visual Arts and Design - 3 Matching Results
- Assessing the media visibility of China's President Xi Jinping's first 3-year governance in The New York Times
- This article assesses the media visibility, a composite measure of attention and prominence, of China's President Xi Jinping's first 3-year governance in The New York Times.
- Teacher/Student: Technology as a Basis for Centrifugal Learning that “Goes Both Ways,” Part 1
- This article provides retrospective insight on incorporating geographic information systems into medieval studies research.
- Perceived ease of use and usefulness of sustainability labels on apparel products: application of the technology acceptance model
- This article explores consumers' perceptions of sustainability labels on apparel products and examines sustainability labels as an effective means of determining consumers' purchase intentions using the technology acceptance model.