UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 3 Matching Results
- Assessing the media visibility of China's President Xi Jinping's first 3-year governance in The New York Times
- This article assesses the media visibility, a composite measure of attention and prominence, of China's President Xi Jinping's first 3-year governance in The New York Times.
- Business, soft power, and whitewashing: Three themes in the US media coverage of “The Great Wall” film
- This article uses a grounded theory approach to identify three major themes--business, soft power, and whitewashing--in the US media coverage of "The Great Wall" film.
- Internet Use in Latin America
- This paper explores the development of Internet use in Latin America by exploring the macro- and micro-social expectations and actualities of Internet use.