UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 8 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Dress of off-white / ivory wool knit. The form-fitting full-length sheath has a round neckline and short cap sleeves. The entire dress is covered with iridescent sequins, and is decorated at lower part with five bands of gold/copper sequins, 3 bands of rosettes composted of gold beads and pearls, and two bands of "garlands" with suspended pine-cone forms and diamond shapes of copper/gold sequins, gold bugle beads, and gold beads. Dress has zipper closure along center back. Label reads: "Gene Shelly's / Boutique Internationale / California / Hand Decorated in Hong Kong / 100% Wool"
- Dress. The mid-length dress has a pink crepe under-dress/slip which is overlaid with a black net sheath embellished with lavish black bead-work in the forms of rose-heads forming a trellis and fan-shapes in the openings of the trellis. The dress is sleeveless, with a high boat neckline. At natural waist is an attached pink satin belt with bow in front. Center back zipper, with section of hooks-and-eyes at upper part. The dress is accompanied by a long rectangular pink chiffon scarf. There are two labels in the dress, the Retailer's label "Neiman-Marcus" sewn inside at waist to right of zipper, and maker's label sewn inside near top of under-dress on left of zipper "Made in British Crown / Colony Hong Kong". No labels on scarf.
- Dress of black silk chiffon with large, painterly, abstract designs of red, gold, light gray, blue, and purple in a swirly teardrop shape throughout over black silk. Three-quarter length sleeves with flutter ruffle along top seam. Round scoop neckline. Sheath-like silhouette; ankle-length. Center-back, self-chiffon covered button closure. Designer's label at back neckline: "Hanae Mori / Boutique" Care / size tag attached to base of designer's label. Labels suggest made for USA market. Accompanied by a barrette of black grosgrain ribbon carnation with tiny ribbon accents of red, turquoise, and purple satin that was worn with dress.
- Evening Ensemble - Jacket and Dress
- Evening ensemble of heavy pink Alaskine silk/wool blend, consisting of a jacket and dress. The jacket is a cropped, bolero style, with rounded neckline and short sleeves. It has a center front opening with single hook-and-eye at throat. The sleeves, neckline, opening, and hem are edged in band of pink and crystal beads and rhinestones. Scattered over the surface of the jacket are clusters of pearl, crystal, and silvered beads. The matching dress is full-length, with an Empire waist. It is sleeveless, with very slight scoop at front neckline, and a deep rounded scoop to mid-back at back.The straps are heavily beaded with pink and crystal beads and rhinestones. The 4-gore A-line skirt gathers slightly into bodice. The dress has an inner pink nylon(?) sheath lining. The jacket labels are: Retailer's label: "R.S.V.P. / Neiman-Marcus" Designer's label, underneath retailer's label: "Gino Charles" Size label: "8" The dress labels are: Designer's label: "Gino Charles" Origin label: "Made in the British / Crown Colony of Hong Kong" Size label: "8"
- Ensemble - Dress and Jacket
- Ensemble of windowpane plaid woven polyester blend(?) in white and pink, yellow and green neon. A) Jacket. With turndown collar and short sleeves, the jacket has a center front opening secured with 3 hook-and-eyes and three large white braid frogs. Lined in white polyester. Designer's label sewn in at inside back collar: "Elinor Simmons / for / Malcolm Starr" Origin label: "Made in the British / Crown Colony of Hong Kong" Size label: "12" B) Dress of matching fabric. Knee- to street-length, the dress is sleeveless with a standing collar. Slightly A-lined with princess seaming and two patch pockets at front. Center back opening with hooks-and-eyes at top and zipper below. Labels are the same as in jacket.
- Cocktail or Evening Dress. The mid-length dress has a pink crepe under-dress/slip which is overlaid with a black net sheath embellished with lavish black bead-work in the forms of rose-heads forming a trellis and fan-shapes in the openings of the trellis. The dress is sleeveless, with a high boat neckline. At natural waist is an attached pink satin belt with bow in front. Center back zipper, with section of hooks-and-eyes at upper part. There are two labels in the dress, the Retailer's label "Neiman-Marcus" sewn inside at waist to right of zipper, and maker's label sewn inside near top of under-dress on left of zipper "Made in British Crown / Colony Hong Kong". With accompanying long rectangular pink chiffon scarf. No labels on scarf.
- Trench Coat
- Trench coat of brown vinyl. Pointed collar. Knee-length or slightly longer. Long sleeves with translucent, brown plastic button on cuff. Single breasted with closure of nine matching buttons. Two patch pockets at front hips. Diamond motif of stitching and small vinyl diamonds at yoke and pockets. Back yoke of coat lined in dark yellow fabric; balance of coat unlined, showing orange cotton knit backing of vinyl. Designer label on inside right of opening: "Ginessa / Made in / British Crown Colony of Hong Kong" Care label to right of designer label. Size label at left inside seam: "12" Content label center back neckline: "75% Vinyl / 25% Cotton / Made in British Crown / Colony of Hong Kong" With matching sash belt of same material.
- Dress of black silk synthetic chiffon. Full length dress with inner black tricot(?) layer and outer layer of black chiffon. Rounded neckline. Bodice and sleeves covered with geometric pattern of silver/grey bugle beads. Long sleeves are single-layer, with short zipper closure with hook & eyes at cuffs. Center back zipper closure with hook & loop and two snaps on outer layer of skirt at waistline. Designer's label at inside back neckline: "Victoria Royal Ltd. / Made in / British Crown Colony / of / Hong Kong" Size label: "10" Care label: "Dry Clean / Only"