UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 5 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Ms 327 (2) folio 214v, Stonemasons
- Stonemasons exhibit their techniques to each other.
- Ms 327 folio 201v, A Surveyor with His Workers
- A surveyor and his workers are depicted in this illuminated manuscript folio.
- Ms 327 folio 226v, Demarcation of Land
- Two men are depicted marking off a piece of land.
- Christ Blessing
- It is a round disc with painting of christ. Upper half of the body is visible with one hand holding a book and the other hand in gestural position. There is a circular disc behing the figure with painted motifs in green, blue and white colors. There is visible clothing worn by christ and textures are visible on the dark blue cloth worn over inside layer of clothing. Book has geen, yellow, red and white color motifs. Other than this there are two small circular discs on the plate with written text in latin. They are blue, white and red in color. Other than that metal is visible with plain golden surface.
- Wall Street Banquet, Court of Fiestas, Corridor of the Agrarian Revolution
- This portion of the mural panel shows a detail of one side of the banquet table.