UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - Browse
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- English Dress
- The illustration contains many examples of English dress from the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. The legend beneath is written in German.
- Female Roman Dress
- Fifteen illustrations of women's Roman style dress are depicted in two rows. The caption is written in German.
- Egyptian Accessories
- Spread across the composition are many accoutrement of the Egyptian people. The legend underneath is written in German.
- Christian Roman Dress
- The illustration depicts twelve people in Christian Roman dress. The caption beneath is in German and lists the people by role, such as gravedigger, soldier, women, children and men.
- Color Globes for Copper
- Color studies in gradations from dark to light are displayed on circles and spheres.