UNT College of Visual Arts and Design - 3 Matching Results
- Students Collaborate to Develop Educational Green-Clothing Label
- This book chapter describes a project to develop an informative green label that outlines the impact of a product on the environment, to help inform the consumer considering buying the product.
- The fashion-conscious behaviours of mature female consumers
- This article examines the apparel and shopping preferences of mature women in America.
- Perceived ease of use and usefulness of sustainability labels on apparel products: application of the technology acceptance model
- This article explores consumers' perceptions of sustainability labels on apparel products and examines sustainability labels as an effective means of determining consumers' purchase intentions using the technology acceptance model.