UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - 6 Matching Results
- At the Table of Monsieur and Madame Natanson
- Oil painting depicting several people seated around a table.
- Child's sunbonnet of white cotton. Cotton streamer ties. Channel stitching and eyelet lace ruffle on stiffened visor/brim.
- Child's sunbonnet of white cotton with eyelet brim, ruffles, apron. Rolled cording embellishment. Ties of self.
- Portrait of a Woman
- Portrait of a woman, visible from the shoulders up. Her hair is pinned up and she is facing toward her right.
- St. Genevieve Watches Over the Sleeping City of Paris
- The painting depicts a standing and draped figure looking over a cityscape from a balcony.
- No Description Available.