UNT College of Visual Arts + Design - Browse
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Creeping Baby Clockwork Doll
- The view of the doll is from the side. She wears a pale yellow outfit and an open-weave bonnet with a frilly border. The baby doll is barefoot.
- O-daiko (Barrel Drum)
- A finely decorated rooster sits atop the drum which rests on a pillow and a stand. The stand is also intricately decorated with imagery, foliage, flowers, water, patterns, and serpents.
- Épinette des Vosges
- The five-stringed instrument's sound box is long, narrow and shallow.
- The instrument looks like a crocodile with a highly decorated surface reminiscent of the scaly hide of a reptile with a painted face and jaw.
- Woman's Two-piece Dress: Jacket and Skirt
- Side view of nineteenth-century dress made of blue bengaline, tan taffeta and dark blue satin stripes.